Monday, March 5, 2012

Midterm blog - Sammi


For this midterm blog, each classmate had to read the blog of the person to their left and write a brief reflection about. This meant that I had to read Sammi’s blog and I was certainly shocked with what I read. It was unlike everyone else's blogs, she wrote her blog from the third person perspective. Another aspect of her blog which was different from other blogs was how she made it seem like she was in a story. She often talks about how she is in a town, castle or forest rather than just jumping in to what ever she was supposed to write about. One of my favorite things about her blog is how she refers to Dr. Esa as King Esa.
Aside from the creativity that is clearly put into her blogs, they are also really well written. Each entry answers all the questions Dr. Esa wants us to answer, but by providing it in a story format, she goes above and beyond the requirements for the class. I would not really change anything about her except to possibly add a picture or two to future posts. Even so, where she does not add a picture, she makes up for with creative writing. 

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks Josh! I know I'm a little late in posting this, but I'm flattered, and I'll be sure to add more pictures in future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete